We welcome you to our Nel Tank family business in Blackheath Cape Town, where we are passionate about the manufacturing of Martin Nel signature water tanks and many other rotational moulded products, started by our beloved late father in 1985. We continue his proud legacy of integrity, quality and service excellence to you our valued client. Join Nel Tanks as your water conservation partner and become part of many home and business owners whom believe that every drop counts. We look forward to serving you.
Every Drop Counts
Why Invest in Nel Tanks
When you purchase a Nel tank from our family owned business in Blackheath Cape Town, you invest in a high-quality product from South Africa’s oldest water tank manufacturer (since 1985) of polyethylene tanks in the Western Cape.
Our products offer the following benefits:
- All Nel Vertical Water Storage Tanks for rainwater harvesting, installed by a professional installer, come with a 10-year guarantee (extended from an 8-year guarantee as of 1 December 2018).
- All Nel Horizontal Transport and Underground Storage Tanks, including septic and conservancy tanks, installed by a professional installer, come with a 2-year guarantee.
- All other Nel products carry a 2-year guarantee.
- We have different Tank sizes with a variety of fittings and colours.
- Products are manufactured with the best food-grade, quality virgin LLDPE that are colour compounded by a specialised material supplier.
- Our products have a UV-stabilised outer layer and are designed to withstand the high UV level in South Africa.
- Our black inner lining in our water tanks is food-grade that prevents algae growth and keeps water fresher for longer.
- Our quality-control system ensures that products meet specified design and ARMSA standards.
- Nel Water Tanks are manufactured in accordance with the specifications outlined in SANS 1731:2017
- All Vertical, Horizontal and Septic Tanks are manufactured in accordance with our own design and manufacturing experience (33 years and counting).
- Nel Tanks products have stood the test of time.
Contact us for Tank Installation Guidelines, Professional Installers and Tank Maintenance.